Just a reminder. . .

Thursday, January 28, 2010

You Capture: Color

Ok, so I know that it’s been awhile.  I’ve been in a blog funk lately.  I haven’t felt like I have anything to say.  But I have been busy learning photography, and I am LOVING it.  I have decided to turn this blog into a place to post my photos w/ a little bit of family happenings here and there. 

Anyway, I’ve decided to join I should be folding laundry’s You capture weekly challenge.  This picture was taken at the Bellagio in Vegas.  I love the hand blown glass on the ceiling and take a picture of it every time I’m there. 

Bellagion ceiling

Want to play?  Head on over to I should be folding laundry for the rules.

you-capture-4

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that, way cool!!

Saj said...

I have a similar picture on my blog! I stayed at the Bellagio in October and LOVED that ceiling!

Joe and Marci said...

So cool! I can't wait to see more :)

abbysae said...

Gorgeous colors! Thanks for sharing.

Colleen said...

I'm suddenly feeling the need to go to Vegas! I love that ceiling, it's beautiful!